May 4, 2012

Hello, and welcome!

Hi from HandyCrafts! I make loom knitted hand warmers for men and women in different fun yarns, and I'm not afraid to try out new yarns; I love yarns that most people would think are too difficult to use, like very thick yarn, feather yarn, eyelash yarn, stretchy yarn, and metallic yarn. The only rule I have is that I don't use wool yarn, mainly because I'm allergic to wool and it turns me into an itchy strawberry! :)
Later on I'll be posting pictures of some of the hand warmers I've made for customers, and some of the pictures they sent to me. I haven't gotten an Etsy address to start selling them officially just yet, but at $15 a pop, I've already sold 11 sets! (That's $165!) I do intend to get one fairly soon though, probably after I enter some in our state fair, to see how well they do, this July.

In case you're curious, Here's HandyCrafts' Facebook page link: www.facebook.com/HandyCraftsHandyPage

No comments:

Post a Comment